Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm a dick. A grade A+ dick.

Me: Can you do Thus this week instead? It's my buddy's bday tonight we're going browling :)


MM: Hi, how are you? Yes, we can work out Thurs, but don’t you want to do something special with your honey on that day?


"Oh, fuck."



This is the second year in a row that I've made plans on Valentine's Day. With...someone other than my very significant other. I feel like the smallest peron in the universe. At the same time, I also feel like the biggest jackass in the universe. All I can muster is, "Well, I'm like not into hallmark holidays..." What an asshole! I'm oh so sorry. This is kind of eating me up inside. {nomnomnom-- sry again, couldn't help myself.}

He deserves a girl who's going to make homemade cookies in the shape of anatomically incorrect shaped hearts out of baking soda and like flour, and stuff. Not someone who eats the ENTIRE hotdog {that was supposed to be shared} and half YOUR nachos, and makes plans on Vday with other people. Cry! I can only try to be better. I'm trying, I'm trying. Try, try, cry, cry.


Be mine??


4 comments:

  1. Dude, guys don't care about V-day anyway... right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i already told you, feb. 15th is "steak and blowjob day". you can skip that hallmark junk and celebrate on friday.

    "heart shaped crap" pales in comparison to "meat and oral sex".

    ps. you can always still buy some heart shaped crap and it'll be 50% off. win. win.win.

    pps. cookies clog your arteries. baked goods kill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steak and blowjob day is March 14th.
    http://www.steakandbjday.com/

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.