Saturday, February 02, 2008

"Bartender, make it a double [mastectomy]."

I think everyone needs a trademark drink. I've recently just found mine. I've come {this} close to ganking others', however I felt ethically wrong to co-opt their libations. I mean, I do have a moral compass afterall-- even though it needs a couple rough bangs, a hot shot of breath, and some rubs on the ol' kneecap every now and again. Back to boozing it up, I could go higher on the shelf, but {a} I'm too short, {b} most all bars have maker's and it's not a slag at all. Plus {c}, going out is not cheap these days. I think most of all, I like the dichotomy btw a shirley temple and straight up shot of whiskey/bourbon. I feel that it is representative of myself, in a way. Liquid Grace. Sweet, but dangerous. *eye roll* Mind you I'm typing this at 5AM nursing a hangover, but I think I also like the double fisted action. Don't steal my drink fuckers! But you can have a sip of mine.

WHAT IS YOUR TRADEMARK DRINK???

13 comments:

  1. thematryoshka via lj2/2/08, 7:08 AM

    Amaretto on the rocks is my poison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucker! We must be on the same alcy wavelength. My trademark drink had been a whiskey and coke, but last weekend in Ft. Collins, I decided to get more specific from now on. Makers, namely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's me above ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. g&t baby. Hendrick's preferably.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brann-- I'm all who's tha stranger callin me a fucker?!? hahahha

    Nono, the same alcy is fine... just not the mixers. k? k.

    ReplyDelete
  6. noel---- you are the best drunk i know. let's do it again real soon, i'm going to get your ass so crunk next time you'll be sleeping in the toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thematryo--- never had it, sounds good? sounds sweet. hrm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get my signature drink anywhere but home, gayly. Absolut Ruby Red with unsweetened cranberry juice and tonic. I think I named it but then forgot! Something involving blood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear heckflames,

    hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaha! the mark of a true alcoholic, drinking in private.

    don't be ashamed shout out your order from the ricola mountain tops and be who you truly are.

    ps, it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, oh i drink in public also. the only hitch is i can't find unsweetened cranberry juice anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My new beer is Delirium Tremens. Don't know if it's my signature drink, but it's working for me for the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *oban. neat. with a morphine chaser.

    *(bombay sapphire) gin and tonic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, didn't see your mixers rule until just now! Makers on the rocks Saturday night and paid for it yesterday morning.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.