Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"What's with today, today?"

Today was a top drawer day. I came to the office and found this:

Inside!

A fancy schmancy croissant from my colleague, H. H is my calorie fairie. She get's in real early and leaves sweet nothings on my desk. I love this woman. Dreams are made of raspberry cream cheese+chocolate+frosting.

It was beautiful outside. Ate lunch with new friend & potential client.
I broke into my reserve xmax rock candy stash, also from H. It was a 4:30 emergency.


Meg's birthday was last night. She basically rules.



Off to polish off my old-fashioned {CHEERS!}, then huff some rubber cement & bed.


4 comments:

  1. I got to my desk this morning and had a rose&candy from one co-worker, m&ms in a platic heart box from another & a small box of chocolates from another! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are bloody gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layers, chocolates! nice coworkers are the best best best. i need to be a nicer one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thematryoshka-- thank you so much, but i feel pretty retarded most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.