Friday, March 14, 2008

Ganked: Gratitudes...3.14.08

My dear J linked me to this blog by an uber ultra girlie shopgirl making lists of things she's grateful for. I'm ganking this idear and making a list of my own on this gorgeous Frieday afternoon.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
No. 1. All the beautiful supportive people in my life, thank you my dear friends, for i am nothing but lost without your love and loveliness.

No. 2. The gorgeous weather outside, the warm sun browning my skin, the breeze blowing orange blossom scented air up my nostrils.

No. 3. My body getting stronger, being healthy and able lift more, bike faster, run farther.

No. 4. r for sending me this photo and for everything else:



No. 5. My rusty old bromleigh and the beautiful places it carries me:

No. 6. My hair appointment this afternoon and dinner with Melinda afterward. I'm scraggly and grey i need to be groomed!

No. 7. New Augusten Burroughs book coming out on the 24th! {thanks, k}

No. 8. Custom blushpink ultrasuede curtains for our bedroom being handmade/crafted right this moment.

No. 9. My new job which starts in 10 days, 240 hours, 14,400 mins, 864,000 seconds ...but who's counting anyway? J, aka polywhorefairy, made this for me!


Happy Frieday, dearhearts! Thank you for being a part of my life.

5 comments:

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.