Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wild Wild West 2K8

Much wild wild west fun was had when we went to watch r's mom and stepdad {aka Magnum, because he looks like Magnum P.I.} compete in cowboy mounted shooting. The CMSA's motto is "RAW HORSEPOWER, HARD RIDIN', STRAIGHT SHOOTIN." I think that pretty much sums it up.
Mom!
Magnum!

I tried to scrounge up my best western outfit for the day. [Sidebar: comprised of, gap plaid shirt, proenza schouler for target jeans, hermes belt, vintage rabbit fur vest, marc by marc jacobs purse and hunter boots. damn peacoat ruined it...so goddamned cold!]

Completely out of character, I rode Ace the horse around...
Magnum & me!
Ace turned out to be too slow and a bit lame... so I ate him! Hey, Chinese people eat EVERYTHING. Speaking of, assless chaps are also known as chinks!
{ma.ma.qi.ma, ma.man. ma.ma.ma.ma.}

xoxo,


gracie o


PS. Spiderdog!

3 comments:

  1. Lulz, dude you are too cute. The gelding your on even kinda looks like The Mare. I made the first pic of you on horseback my desktop. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! where did you get that leg? It's like ren faire MAGNIFICENT!
    I like how its pictured between the dog and the horse.. cause really you could go either way with that one...
    although you referred to the horse.
    mmmmmm yummmy!

    Love,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.