Saturday, August 23, 2008

Knitwit

I joined the Fiber Arts Group at work. They meet every first Wednesday. These two old ladies, (one of whom is a total Kids in the Hall character, and the other is straight outta Best in Show) are super fucking stoked on me. They were kicking around the idear of knitting/crocheting helmet liners for our troops. I would much rather prefer to make a retarded dog sweater or a creepy stuffed animal or something. Ooh, that sounded mean.
Check out this adorable little deer that my friend Melinda's 15 yr old sister Mandy made!

2 comments:

  1. Is that the site where my Ryan got that half donkey/half monkey critter for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahr, totally! i've been obsessed with the site ever since you showed it to me. someday i'll order one. i have a strange strong aversion to shopping online.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.