Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tag! You're it!

I was Clawed!





1. Where were you 10 years ago?
Cuddling in bed with R. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

2. Whats on your to-do list today?
*sleep in
*find a gas station jacket for R {ended up finding a phillip lim dress for myself instead, oops}
*do the nasty
*pick up shoes from the cobbler
*make some soap
*go to the museum
*make some stationery
*finish writing essays
*write 2 letters
*grocery shopping
*bbq @ the in-laws



3. What if you were a Billionaire?
*move to NYC
*pay off loved ones debts
*buy them houses
*travel the world
*circumnavigate
*go to space
*set up a foundation

4. Name 5 places that you have lived?
*Phoenix, AZ
*Tempe, AZ
*Mesa, AZ
*Marlborough, MA
*Sandy, UT
(one sad list.)



5. What are 3 bad habits that you have?
*poor follow through
*compulsive hair twirling/touching
*saying, "s/he looks like so-and-so..."



6. What kind of snack do I like?
Too broad of a question, better yet, what kind of snack DON'T I like?



7. Who will you tag next?
1sourapple, kdub, Ellen, cakecrumb, Jess, layersofmeaning, Chels, Joe

1 comment:

  1. I also do the s/he looks like so and so. what is that about? I think I want to think there is always something familiar around me, I noticed I started doing it the first time I moved.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.