Friday, September 26, 2008

"Where the banshees live and they do live well..."

The other day, I was headed downstairs to a lunch meeting. Exercising extreme "don't-eat-shit-like-last-time" caution, I teetered down the concrete steps in my high heels, balancing a tuna sandwich, a soda can, 2 packets of mustard, 1 packet of mayo, 3 napkins, a plastic knife, and a cup of ice atop my notebook.
Then suddenly, miraculously, out of the corner of my eye I spied a little something, literally. A teeny tiny Stonehenge in the bed of river rocks under the stairs! I was so excited that my cup of ice went flying everywhere. It was a wondrous discovery that completely brightened my day. I felt like I'd stumbled upon a Little People masterpiece. Sometimes life is full of pleasant surprises.
Then, for the rest of the day, I couldn't get this song out of my head!



4 comments:

  1. thats amazing.. you should leave an appreciation note.
    the building is beautiful!
    Love,
    Bnutt

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a a great idea!

    thanks! i absolutely love the building. it's all herman millered out too. i'm pretty lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL is that biodesign? When did they get a fountain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kdub, that's just a planter full of rocks.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.