Tuesday, October 28, 2008

♥♥♥ CONGRATULATIONS WHIT & JOE! ♥♥♥

Photobucket
Driving home tonight, my eyes felt like knotted wads of wool. All I could think about was how tired I was, and how long and busy my day had been. I strained to see through the sunburst night. Then suddenly, my phone vibrated in my crotch. T'was my best friend from high school (and beyond) who lives in LA, Whitney calling. I perked up as I answered, "HI!" She proceeded to tell me that she and her adorable boyfriend Joe, got engaged earlier in the afternoon!!! I was super giddy and so excited, happy, everything for them. My heart felt fuzzy, soft, like melting lipstick in your car on a hot summer's day. I oozed and gushed and forgot about my aches and pains. They are so so mega perfect for each other. I'm so glad that they'll live happily after ever. I was so excited that I forgot to ask, WHEN'S THE WEDDING!?!  Congrats, kiddos, I love you guys! YAY!

How was your day, lovelies?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.