Monday, November 10, 2008

♥weekend♥photos♥

Wow. This has been such an epic weekend. I've never felt so much love in my life before. Thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes, hugs, cake, food, & booze. I'm beyond blown away by your friendship & kindness. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel like the luckiest girl in the universe.
What came first, the chihuahua or the egg? 
I really quack myself up. Ugh.


My dream Alaia shoes (from my MIL & mam)  & an ostrich egg from Whitney!


I LOVE YOU, ALL!


4 comments:

  1. Grace!
    Been meaning to send you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    I wasn't up to celebrating, as it was also my sisters first post life b-day... a tough weekend and on top of that you know I was mourning the lose of my baby Attila, and I went to the Pig Rescue farm in Tucson.

    LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING!!
    I know.. just hard to celebrate anyone's "life events" this year.

    Love you and Happy Birthday, i see many gifts here i would love to steal!

    your a lucky lady!
    Love
    Bnutt

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY Belated - sounds like you had great fun with your great friends and racked up with tha gifts. Those shoes! p.s. You looked gorgeous celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sherri!! so so much fun. i may have looked okay in these photos but it was a rapid decline into a shattered oblivion in a matter for 45 minutes or so. yuck.

    hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Looks like you totally scored.

    My Saturday morning ritual: drinking a cup of coffee while watching the Soup. I LOVE Lou. Especially when he has that little towel on his head and he's getting a manicure.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.