Monday, December 29, 2008

12.29.08: Gratitudes

today i am grateful for:

+ my wonderful r who spoils me rotten and takes such good care of me.  
+ having the opportunity to see whitney again while she's in town. and i'm also incredibly honored that she asked me to be a bridesmaid (my 1st time!) in her wedding. i've never been a bigger fan of a couple before. i hope i can keep it all together.
+ little bella making it out of her anesthesia with flying colors. she was put down for a teeth cleaning today, but i couldn't shake this bad feeling that she wouldn't wake up. what a little groggy trooper!

what are you grateful for today?

5 comments:

  1. Canned whipped cream. It was a delicious topper to some apricot and apple crumble I just shoveled into my pie hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. my husband
    2. my nico
    3. you for mailing my a lovely postcard!
    thanks!!!!


    ps... now I need your address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm grateful for digital cameras and arms long enough to do that take-a-picture-of-yourself thing.

    On an unrelated note, did a guy named Anthony train Ryan when he started his corporate job? If so, that guy is my childhood friend Kristin's ex-boyfriend. Small world, or just another guy named Ryan at the office?

    I am thankful for coincidences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my kids. my hubs. my health & my family and friends' health. sunny days in the winter. pop tarts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. boyfriend, doglin, weed, new years eve!

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.