Tuesday, December 09, 2008

As promised!



Whew! We had an absolute blast, however there's nothing better than coming home and crawling into your own bed. I was blown away by the sheer enormity of Beijing. One could drive for hours and still be in the confines of the city.

By day three I was up to my eyeballs in ancient ruins. All of the temples and palaces started to bleed together. My favorite part of the China trip was our visit to the Sacred Way. It was so romantic strolling down an empty willow lined corridor. It took every muscle in my body not to hop aboard those marble animals and rodeo.

Japan was so much fun, as always. It warmed my heart to be with our friends of over a decade. No ocean or language can be a barrier to true friendship. We ate, drank, and made too much merry.

Hope you enjoy the photos!

xoxo,
go

11 comments:

  1. beautiful! hilarious! all of it ( and especially you!)

    looks like you had an amazing time o's <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic was that?!?!?!?

    I want a PAMU jacket so badly I could cry. No seriously. PAMUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you, tbsp. we had a really fun time. first vacation i've been on where i didn't gain any weight! probably all that walking and glimbing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA, raina, if i ever come across a PAMU jacket i will get it for you. i should've asked that dude where he got it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only you could climb the Great Wall in Prada boots and a panda hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love. your. panda. hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so adorable!

    Also, I kind of want to paint everything celadon and red now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks, sherri! it probably has lead in it, but i don't care!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh erin... celadon, red, and gold! that would be so beeeautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe, thanks, Maria! i was trying to be PG because i had to share with work people :D

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.