Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Additional Resolutions:

1. Work on posture. Most days I look like Quasimodo hunched over my desk. This is not very becoming of a young woman. Especially being of Sinic descent there is a strong likelihood that my spine will shrivel, leaving a rounded four foot heap of what used to be a person.


2. Remember people's names! I'm so horrible at it. I can meet someone and 2 seconds later not have the faintest. There have been situations where I've known the person for years and years, far too long to ask a name. For shame. I resolve to be better, maybe this video will help!

{Video removed, could not stand looking at that guy's mug an longer}
Communication Skills:How To Remember People's Names

5 comments:

  1. My posture is terrible as well. In some of my wedding photos im hunched over. UGHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to take kung fu and I had AWESOME posture, but now I am just a lazy, degenerate slob incapable of standing straight for even a second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisa,

    Let's both pretend we're pulling imaginary strings that are coming out of the top of our heads (as Tim Gunn would say).

    Good luck to you.

    xo-
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin,

    HOLY SHIT!?!? You were a kung fu master?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your super kind words. I'm loving woolgathering and miscellany.

    Of course, who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.