My buddy gave me some good advice last year when I was makin' my list and checkin' it twice. She said that I should breakdown my goals into concrete, quantifiable plans of action. Here's to 2009! Cheers!
- Increase good karma ---SEMI FAILED
- Smile at strangers--- FORGOT
- Actually use my smug canvas shopping bags--- ONLY FOR GROCERIES
- Read 9 books---FAILED DUE TO GRAD SCHOOL
- Get straight A's---NOPERS
- Write 4 letters per month---YEAH!
- Make 9 recipes---FAIL
- Pay off credit cards (w/student loans, does that even count?!)
- Wear matching underwear---MADE IT LIKE 1 WEEK IN
- Walk the dog every night--- SEE ABOVE
- Make (or buy handmade) presents---FAIL
- Remember birthdays with cards/phone calls [no texts]---FAIL MISERABLY
- Get back into an exercise routine---SEMI FAIL, THEN MEGA FAIL
- Keep a daily journal, as inspired by Treats&Treasures. Maybe in one of these snazzy babies: -------BLERG!!
- Be more gracious
- Spend more time with parents See 'em (almost) every day!
- Be a better friend/wife Made new friends!
- Be a better penpal
- Try to read a book per month
- Really learn how to cook
- Continue with the exercise routine
- Take the GRE Took the GMAT (twice!); got into grad school!
- Get promoted Got a sweet new job!
- Pay off credit card debt and don't incur any more!*** Lame, this is pretty much last year's list rehashed. ***Fucking forgot the most important one!