Saturday, January 31, 2009

Le Claw L'Interview


Sherri, from The Claw, sent me these five questions. Let me know if you'd like five of your own.

1. what famous person do you think you are most like?
Mickey Rooney as Mr. Yunioshi in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Always, fumbling, bumbling...


2. how did you meet your husband?
When I was 15, I worked in this ghetto shoe store at the outlet mall. One glorious day, R and our mutual friend Lei, stopped in to say hello to my friend/manager/girlfriend of R's friend, Jessica. He was also trying to bully Lei into buying a pair of silver platform Spice Girls sneakers. My ears perked up at the sight of this cute boy. It crushed me that I was already on my way out on my lunch break and couldn't stay to shoot the shit. I was smitten from the first moment. We later ran into each other at a Man or Astroman? show where we chatted and flirted a bit. Oh, yeah, and I also stalked him when he worked at the record store.  Ahh, young love.

3. five favorite albums of all time. (I realized this is five questions in one - I don't care that I'm breaking the rules cuz I'm a rebel like that)


4. when are you (or when have you been) happiest?
I am happiest when I'm snuggled up in bed, with the boy, the furball, and the alarm clock isn't set. 

5. you have six months to travel, all-expenses paid. where do you go, as many places as you want or one place - (only rule: can't be anywhere you have already been)? 
As many places as I want: French countryside, Iceland, The Netherlands, Prague, Thailand, Chinese countryside, ... on and on and on.


xx

5 comments:

  1. I would lurve to be interviewed by the Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKES THAT KINKS ALBUM A GREAT DEAL, BUT I LIKE THE FIRST TWO DEVOS BETTER THAN FREEDOM OF CHOICE, WHICH OF THOSE TWO I LIKE BETTER I AM NOT CERTAIN :( :( :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave Kinks album as well. Queen has so many great ones, a greatest hits is a fine choice. Love London Calling. Never listened to much Devo or, sadly, never heard of this John Waters record.

    Thanks for being interviewed. Loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, young love! What a cute story. I think when I was 15 I was too busy being distracted by the pecs on my swim team coach to recognize a quality man. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good album choices!

    You must be a baby... I saw Man or Astroman in my 20s...

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.