Saturday, February 28, 2009

Paying it forward...

Thanks so so much to The Claw & Hello Gorgeous for presenting me with these blog awards, respectively. Extremely honored and grateful that you take the time to read. And now I must (?) pay it forward...



Maria Fe scours the internets and culls the creme de la creme of eye candy that will make your heart & wallet throb. Plus she's a total sweetie and posts adorb photos of her little Chihuahua, Nico.

So witty that she'll make you laugh until your stomach hurts and your snot flows. Ever read some of her comments here? HIGHLARIOUS.

My Canadian sister from another mister. Jenn has the best taste in everything, plus she makes delicious looking desserts and equally scrumptious babies. Also, she makes Martha Stewart look like a slag come holiday season.  ILU, TBSP!

My long time partner in crime and fellow Masshole, Amy. Her profile says, "basically retarded & completely dickmatized" Enough said.

Erin and Karly curates the most comprehensive and ingenious design posts around. This blog continues to blow my mind.



To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?


Yeah, I have no clue what that was about either, but what the fuck, here goes nothing!


So fresh and funny... a cute pup named Pizza, brill homemade videos, and zingers smattered about. Lisa is the co-owner of Circa Now and Court in NYC. Drop in if you're in the area, I will this March for sure!

P. may just be the smartest person I've never met. She writes the most whimsical, yet substantial posts ever--in the history of ever. One of the best blogs I've ever laid eyes on. Warning, if you click over, prepared to be sucked in for at least as few days. WPM is the blog equivalent of crack.

Jenelle runs the cutest store ever, Occupied Shoppe in Vancouver, B.C. She writes about her two beautiful girls and new kawaii arrivals in the shop. You can also follow Luke the shop cat via Twitter. Or even better, you could stop in and pet him in person.

Check out this beautiful design blog by the artist formerly known as NerF. If you have the disposable income to hire her, I'd totally suggest that you do so!


...and last but not least YOU. Yes, you, the unsung readers of wool&misc. Please say hello and post a link to your blog. I'd love to see what you're up to!


art by EDREM 

12 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, thank you, thank you! We love presents, and we love you, Gracie!

    Now, excuse me while I go check out some of the other great blogs you have listed here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, I'm a snot inducer!!! That's better than any award. That would make a really awesome award actually.

    "The Snot-asm" or "Snot-errifico!" or "The Winning Snot Shot."

    And thank you, my lovely Gracie, for thinking so fondly of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is http://brokeandbeautiful.com and also, I adore you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am honored to do friendships with you, by proxy or otherwise! Kisses, P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thank you Gracie doll! I must go check out these other links you have given me...

    (PS, when are you moving east so you can make it to the next blogapalooza?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, shucks, thanks. When you said there was something for me over here, I thought it was monkeys. "Thank the baby jesus"* I don't have monkeys like that.

    *GOD and God

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank YOU ALL for enriching my life! (sap alert!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tbsp you never fail to make my heart grow three times over. too kind lady! too kind. you are made of awesome, miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://violetsnfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.