Friday, February 13, 2009

Renaming my blog: Fossil Fuels & Dictators


Yesterday morning, I noticed a little microphone next to my Google search bar. Turns out Google finally (?? I didn't even know it existed--I just regurgitate what I read on blogs) added voice search to the G1s. I tested it by asking it to find "woolgathering and miscellany." Either this app needs to be fine tuned or I need to annunciate better. Here are the pretty hilarious search results:

world gasoline and mussolini
walgreen in mystery
wedding in missouri
woolgathering and miscellaneous-- close!!!
world ending in mysteries-- very deep...
woolgathering in mysteries
mortuary and miscellaneous
will gasoline and misdemeanors


4 comments:

  1. world gasoline and mussolini is my fave, although walgreen in mystery is pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copyright them all, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. walgreen in mystery is a+++. actually they all rule. happy furball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sherri: mine too! there were more mussolini ones, but i forgot to write them down and couldn't recreate them again ;) yes. i'm. a. huge. dork.

    @raina: this is the fixed form right? done!

    @not very anon: thanks tbsp. hid from work on msn. sorry i wasn't around. furball was great. slept til noon plus i had a nap!

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.