Thursday, April 02, 2009

Gratitudes: Lost & Found Edition

























LOST
1 Set of personal keys
Several thumb drives

FOUND
1 ID Badge & SunCard
1 Key
1 Earring
1 Ball cap
1 Set of small speakers
1 Pair of sunglasses
1 Bunny pendant
1 Extension cord
1 Thumb drive
1 Tea filter water bottle
1 Pair motorcycle gloves
1 Pair work gloves
1 Religious medallion


Most lost and found items that remain unclaimed after a few weeks are taken to the Lost & Found at the Information Desk. However, to ensure that intellectual property remains secured, all electronic data storage devices are turned over to IT, lab notebooks are turned over to Health & Safety for return to the assigned user and other notebooks, files or papers are shredded. Please remember to secure your personal items to prevent loss or theft.

******************************************************


This list made me chuckle out loud today. I bolded my faves. Sooooo glad it's Friday tomorrow. Hope you all have a great weekend!
xx
















via ffffound 

1 comment:

  1. Gracie, I'm so sorry I had some weird comment setting on my blog and I didn't see your comment right away. To answer your question, yes I do make custom paper cuts. Let's talk. My email is anemoneed@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.