Sunday, May 31, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered


I spent the better half of this Sunday evening trying to organize all of the letters that I've received over the years. This is going to be a daunting task. I'd love to acquire an old suitcase or trunk (Goyard? hello? are you out there?) to house all of these treasures. It's so fun to reread these gems. It makes my heart feel tingly.


I also stumbled upon the Mysterious Letters project. So incredibly charming and wondrous.

"In April 2009, we sent a personal, handwritten letter to each of the 467 households in the small Irish village of Cushendall. We hoped these unsolicited letters would prompt neighbourly discussion, spreading across the town, promoting community curiosity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.