Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekend Gratitudes: 05.30.09


  • I received the most epic care package from Me Melodia earlier this week. T'was packed to the brim with amazingness. So much good stuff I couldn't even cram it all into one photo. THANKS, M.!! Yours is on the way.



  • Had so much fun with my favorite girl at Earthmen & Strangers last night. My face hurt from smiling. Toward the end of the night, the entire bar was infused with bacon. I was nearly drowned by my own saliva.



  • Mesa Typewriter Exchange: Closed on weekends. However we peeped them & check out all this amazingness! One of my favorite things in the world is antiquing with R. It's such a ball, meandering, laughing, making jokes, pointing at fucked up old junk until we get tired and have to poop. Oh, also tried on some cowboy boots that smelled like cigarettes, barefoot. VOM CITY! WTF was I thinking?!?

  • Looking forward to seeing PP and Brannan tomorrow in Tucson. I love the drive down, so peaceful. It's like a mini desert road trip.


  • Hope your weekends are going swimmingly so far.

    xx

    1 comment:

    1. Bonjour !
      First time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
      well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream , come and take a cup of tea in my blog :)
      a bientot !
      Boubouteatime xx

      ReplyDelete

    The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.