Ooh, rawr, sour mood today! That means I'd better count the good things:
- So excited for this weekend's NYC jaunt & all the buds & fam waiting at the other end.
- Perfect mani/pedi from Fashionable Coke Nail. I chose "Big Apple Red" because I'm a nerd.
- Spending time with my BFF in from LA last weekend. So fun, as always.
- The hugest blueberries from Fresh&Easy ever, ever.
- The prospect of acquiring this paper pot tissue dispenser for my desk in the future.
- Seeing Segways outside my window is endlessly funny. Me: I'm afraid to ride a segway because I'm afraid that I'll eat shit...or look like a douche. R: Both are likely to happen. (Also, it's very hard not to type "segue.")
- Summer weather still being mild & kind.
- You. All my blog buddies & readers. Every comment from you is like an unopened present under the x-mas tree. Thanks for taking the time.
Phew! I feel better already. Thanks!
drawing by marc johns