Saturday, June 06, 2009


"I just like how he's always leaning. Against stuff. He leans great."
- Angela Chase

I've been watching the My So-Called Life boxset (aka time machine, naked on the couch, on my days off, because R doesn't particularly share the same opine on this mini-series, as he was never a teen-aged girl) and it has drug me down into immeasurable layers of nostalgic angst. I have to remind myself every now and again, "Hey! You're a fucking grown up, in your own house, snap out of it." Oh, how I loved/still love this show.

10 comments:

  1. Good show, not sure about why you are watching it naked though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an amazing quote...I loved that show so much and I always wanted a friend like Ricki when I was 14 and a boy to sit next to me like Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I spent an entire year revisiting this series and crying every every night. JORDAN CATALLANO FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added it to my Netflix qeue after my husband admitted that he used watch the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of the only shows of this kind that I have ever identified with.

    Ever see Degrassi Junior High??? bahahaha...Canadian teenage gem...cheesy but great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P. & Dooder,

    Re your comments on Jordan Catalano: http://woolgatheringandmiscellany.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-so-called-life.html

    I'm so sorry to have to do that to you. :(

    Even though he grew up to be a total douche, I still love him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. clorivak- no, never seen degrassi...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love My So Called Life, Degrassi and Freaks and Geeks. oh, and you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want that buffalo tom song played at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.