Tuesday, June 16, 2009


What is your current obsession?
Acquiring good stationery & this motherfucking lobster dress I saw on Pour Porter.

What is your weirdest obsession?
Making sure that I haven't sent the same paper to the same person more than once!
What is the weirdest sub-obsession of the weird obsession you just described?
I tried to keep a list of recipients on the back of each type/package, but I couldn't keep it up (see bad habits).
Coffee or tea?
Coffeeeee, goddammit. Wait, this meme sounds familiar...
What was the last thing you bought?
A puny nine dollar salad that really pissed me off.
What are you listening to right now?
The gurgle of my stomach. It's screaming, "Feed me chocolate, you fucking fat whore."

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cherry Garcia. I had a dream last night that I was eating B&J's chocolate cookie dough ice cream. It was so realistic, that I thought I was sleepeating.
What do you think of the person(s) who tagged you?
I think Designers' Brew is a total sweetheart, and I hope to meet her someday. That said, her Michael Phelps obsession makes me go ????? To each their own ;) Oh! pee ess... I will be in NYC on the 26th-29th! How's that for (semi) advanced notice?
Which language do you want to learn?
Japanese, so I could communicate with my friends better and I'd love to learn to read/write Mandarin. I'm an illiterate foo'!
What is your favorite colour?
Black or orange.
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Navy Marni dress.
What is your worst habit?
Not finishing things... losing interest...

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
New unders. However, I refuse to size up, even though the muffin top is telling me it's time to do so. Le sigh.
Describe your personal style?
Dark, simple
What is your favorite fruit?
Bananas/blueberries
What inspires you?
Inertia
Do you collect something?
Nope, too much of a commitment (unless shoes count).
What are you most proud of?
Keeping it together, one day at a time.

Cats or dogs?
DOGS! I am unequivocally NOT a cat person.
What’s your biggest fashion mistake?
Those big chunky foam Rocket Dog flip flops & dressing too slutty. Oops!

7 comments:

  1. I had those Rocket Dog flip flops in the 90s, too. I thought I was the shit. Damn, they were comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You would look incredible in that crustacean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sized up.
    It's glorious.
    Now I'm all about slightly too big. So long muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit, I will fight your skinny ass for that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @raina: super comf but would make my feet stank! gross! AND THANKS! I waaaaaant it.

    @melody: good idea, i should. muffin is the source of my malaise. you drew a portrait of me?????

    @erin: bring it on. wait, not til after the baby. i'm scrappy but i wouldn't fight a pregnant chick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED to get my claws on that lobster dress! (btw, thanks for commenting on the ol' blog! I'll definitely be scoping yours out too!) xo

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.