Ginny reminds us never to take the small things in life for granted. She taught me how to count my gratitudes and for that I am eternally grateful. Doing so never fails to brighten my day & help me gain some perspective. She posted a my list from this weekend on her fairytalesweet blog, My Favorite Color is Shiny. Thanks, Ginny!
Today I am grateful for:
- Tempurpedic mattresses- 've never had a better night's sleep.
- sweet, pleasant coworkers- always make going to work easier.
- having the ability to travel- I'm already jonesin' for airplane air.
- my friends- I have a new found appreciation for them as I get older.
- thoughtful gifts- It's definitely much more fun giving than receiving.
- my dog and the way she'll crawl up on my chest every time I lie down on the bed.
- the talented Little Ghosts, who made this gorgeous custom papercut for my friend's wedding. Check our her blog & shop!