Sunday, August 23, 2009

I know I've filled out similar memes before, but to my delight, I was tagged by the foxy Jayne from Stop It Right Now! How in the world could I not fulfill her wishes? Here we go again.

What is your current obsession?
Minimalism, decluttering, organization
What is your horoscope and do you relate?
I would say I strongly relate to Scorpio traits.
- Loyal
- Passionate
- Resourceful
- Observant
- Dynamic
- Jealous
- Obsessive
- Suspicious
- Manipulative
- Unyielding
What are you wearing today?
White Uniqlo dress; Pierre Hardy for Gap platforms; Miu Miu bow headband; silver Porter clutch
What is the last thing you bought?
What’s for dinner?
Salmon & salad
What’s your favorite decade, fashion wise?
The 1960's mod, for sure.
What are your must haves for summer?
A/C, tons of dresses, & iced green tea.
What would you love to be able to afford?
To be able to pay off our parents' houses & have some (read: a lot) cash left over to travel.
What is your favorite piece of clothing from your own wardrobe?
My $5 jeans from a train station in Japan. They're amazingly soft & stretchy.
International Woman of Leisure
What’s your favorite magazine?
I've lost my fervor for glossies as of late, but will always admire Paris Vogue & The Economist.
What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Blandness. "Good taste is better than bad taste, but bad taste is better than no taste at all." -A. Bennett
Describe your personal style?
Dark, modern, sleek
(at least in my mind...not sure how it translates, hah!)
Which Beatle is your favorite?
George, but I find Paul's lips to be the most smoochable.
What are you proud of?
My amazing friends.


Passing this on to. . . anyone who is up for a good meme.

2 comments:

  1. What is your dream job?
    International Woman of Leisure


    same here sistah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiths rosebud salve. miracle in a tin.

    your blog DESERVES kudos lady!

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.