Tuesday, September 01, 2009

09.01.09: Gratitudes

  1. Seeing this Marnie Weber collage on Drollgirl pretty much made my life.
  2. Reinstated my yoga membership and had a major lax sesh with Kathleen Turner (aka Rita) in the middle of an otherwise hectic day. She's so amazing for the soul.
  3. Finding out that Bell's swollen palate was not a tumor. The vet said that it happens often in small doggins. I'm also very grateful that my mom took her in for me, so that I didn't have to miss work. Sheesh, lots of dog lump scares lately, no?
  4. Still reeling from the best facial of my life. If you're in the area and are in need of a deep cleanse & glowing skin, check out iBrow & Skin Spa - Scottsdale, AZ -tell Kristen I sent you.
  5. Having the entire week off from school! Woohoo! Par-tay!
  6. Three day weekend coming up, holler! Mini road trip to the Congress to see Neil Hamburger & HarMar & eat at Feast. Yum.

Hope all is swimmingly,

xoxo,
go

5 comments:

  1. great grats, so glad your pooch is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my little fuctkins! That boob rain collage was my favorite one too! I'm glad le Bella is ok. Dog woes put me in a panic. Have a great break. I wish we were road trippin together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!! so glad you liked that pic! and thank you for linking to me.

    glad your doggie is ok! what a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I loved the collage and then I realised it was boobies! That is just too good.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.