- Seeing this Marnie Weber collage on Drollgirl pretty much made my life.
- Reinstated my yoga membership and had a major lax sesh with Kathleen Turner (aka Rita) in the middle of an otherwise hectic day. She's so amazing for the soul.
- Finding out that Bell's swollen palate was not a tumor. The vet said that it happens often in small doggins. I'm also very grateful that my mom took her in for me, so that I didn't have to miss work. Sheesh, lots of dog lump scares lately, no?
- Still reeling from the best facial of my life. If you're in the area and are in need of a deep cleanse & glowing skin, check out iBrow & Skin Spa - Scottsdale, AZ -tell Kristen I sent you.
- Having the entire week off from school! Woohoo! Par-tay!
- Three day weekend coming up, holler! Mini road trip to the Congress to see Neil Hamburger & HarMar & eat at Feast. Yum.
Hope all is swimmingly,