Monday, September 21, 2009

HELP!



EEP! I need your help! I'm going to DC for work next month and I haven't a clue what to do there for an entire week. So far, I only have places to eat. I plan to get my nom on at Eric Ripert's bistro, while crossing fingers under the table for silver fox sightings and Marcel's for their famous lobster two ways bisque.

Do you have any pointers or must sees? Know of any cool shopping spots? Any information would leave me forever in your debt. Thanks in advance!


5 comments:

  1. Whit spent a semester there so she should have some ideas for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUH! Thanks, Joseph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit the exhibit of the First Ladies' gowns at the Smithsonian every time I go. Plus, I can see Fonzie's jacket afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I get to go somewhere for work!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop complaining, you get to hang out with FABULOUS ME.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.