Thursday, October 01, 2009

Gratitudes: October Edition



Things that I'm grateful for on this first day of October:

♥Stumbling upon a bacon, egg, toast breakfast at my parents house this morning at dog drop off
♥A venti americano purchased with a generous sbux gift card from a client
♥Two dozen long stemmed roses delivered to my work for no reason (aka the BEST reason - listen up guys: "just because" will totally get you laid.)
♥Carving out time to go to yoga practice today come hell or high water
♥The fact that tomorrow is Friday & the temp read 71 F this morning
♥The absolutely adorable little old man in my office who asks me for "tech support" and rewards me with chocolate. It feels great being able to save the day.
♥A beautiful dream I had last night where mini snowballs were falling from the sky
♥My fab horoscope for October. Most likely all BS, but already feeling better that Mercury's no longer in retrograde (whatever that means...)
♥You. Thank you for reading along and making such incredible comments. Especially the ones for the NPR post. How could I have forgotten about Lakshmi, Nina Totes, Mara, & the Glaze? I love you.

What's on your list for today?

8 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for this blog and Grace's creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Lakshmi Sing, LOVE that name too. That dream you had sounded lovely. I love it when you do "gratitudes" - I am grateful for that and your blog as well! xo, s/claw

    ReplyDelete
  3. and that bat poster kicks ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the bat illustration! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found it through a google image search, but forgot the actual website :( Bad blogger, bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wait! I found it in Tumblr... credited now..... yay!

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.