Friday, October 09, 2009

Lists



Hey! I have an idea! Let's play a game! I'll start a list, then you add your comment, and I'll add it (plus a link back to your blog) to the main list. Sound good? OK GO!

EMBARRASSING THINGS:

  1. Water belly during coitus
  2. Butchering someone's name
  3. Falling in front of people
  4. Hole in back of bathing suit
  5. Shoes stinking so bad/having to step out of a meeting & lysol them
  6. Black bean skin wrapped over a tooth
  7. Not remembering you had previously been introduced to someone (twice)
  8. Condoms falling out of bag 
  9. Accidentally farting from laughing really hard
  10. Doing the Scarlett O'Hara slow stairway entrance to a party and falling ass over ears down the stairs. In a skirt.
  11. Walking out of the bathroom with part of skirt hem tucked into tights
  12. Huge wave whipping bikini top right off
  13. Tampax falling out of purse
  14. Right boob falling out of dress at a bar mitvah in front of the rabbi
________________________________________________________
EDIT 10.14.09:
I think P's (#14) takes the cake. Upon reading this list, I've surmised: It's tough being a girl. Thank you for playing along. Keep them coming if you'd like. I have the best readers ever.

14 comments:

  1. hole in back of bathing suit in jr. high

    ReplyDelete
  2. added! left out "in jr. high," because that is perennially embarrassing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, water belly in coitus is a good one.
    I'd add:
    -Shoes stinking so bad I had to step out of a meeting and lysol them.
    -black bean skin wrapped over a tooth
    -Not remembering you had been previously been introduced to someone (twice)
    -condoms falling out of bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using been x2 in that sentance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Accidentally farting from laughing really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, this makes me love you more, man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. • Someone mentioning something they have seen on your blog to your face ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doing the Scarlett O'Hara slow stairway entrance to a party and falling ass over ears down the stairs. In a skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. walking out the the bathroom having tucked part of the hem of my skirt into my tights in 7th grade...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, memelodie kind of took all the good ones. But... Tampax falling out of purse. Age 13. OMIGOD. So. Embarrassing. (In fact, just *buying* Tampax at age 13 was so embarrassing.)

    p.s. I LOVE THIS GAME.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaah...love this!

    huge wave whipping the bikini top right off

    one time i fell out from behind my house extremely hard in plain view but it was dark so didn't think anyone could see, pulled my bag out of view,got up and walked to the car shooken up, but acting like nothing happened...everyone was laughing their asses off. It happened a second time weeks later, same carload. swear to god.

    grade.1,gym mat went down hard, so dig my baggy pink joggins.

    (sorry that was long..geez,I'm longwinded)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have another one. Age 16. On a date-that-wasn't-really-a-date. Stepped in dogshit but was too dorky to say anything so I just rolled the car window all the way down on a VERY foggy San Francisco night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Right boob falling out of dress at a bar mitvah in front of the rabbi.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.