The first three people to leave a comment on this post will be receiving a small gift. Here are the restrictions:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 3 things for the first 3 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address after I contact you. (Be sure to leave a working email!)
I actually liked Cerebral Excrement's guidelines better:
I did not write the conditions. It is supposed to be something I make myself but since that is likely to be crap (not literally - I am not sending human excrement to people) I will also send something I did not make myself.Also, it may be closer to the end of 2009.