Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Things I did not know that Rick Owens had: Part Deux







Thanks for the sizzling response to part one of my exploration. Turns out the things I don't know about Ricko could fill the fucking Grand Canyon!

I so did not know he had a ravishing furniture line, nor the fact that he grew up outside of Bakersfield, CA. I've always thought he was from a far off dark world of magic and fashion fantasy.


ps. Do I spy a slight resemblance to Owen Wilson in a halloween wig? Is it an "Owen" thing?

6 comments:

  1. i think he looks like kenneth cole but with long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go ahead. feed my bone obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's the nose. love those last tables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like Paul Stanley to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope he google alerts himself. Can't wait till he tracks you down and makes a wool & misc line.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you kidding? i'd just DIEEE.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.