Thursday, November 12, 2009

Unneighborly



R keeps flipping our doormat over to the "Go away" side. I keep switching it back, hoping no one -besides the torpid Mexican landscapers- takes note.

...

NOTE:
I realized that I sounded exceedingly racist just now. It was not my intention to mean that I *wanted* the landscapers to take note of the mat & "Go away." Rather, I was trying to convey the fact that they've probably already seen the mat in this fashion.


With that said, in the immortalized words of Sarah Silverman:
"I don't care if you think I'm racist, 
I just want you to think I'm thin."



6 comments:

  1. anyone who finds you racist should go away. for realz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need a go away doormat for the mean mean UPS guy. he likes to yell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, the mexicans start at 7am. Seven! Go away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kdub: I'm pretty sure they get paid to start early.

    And you didn't really sound racist. I'm pretty sure Mexicans feel like that often. Which I think is what you were trying to say. But I'm not really sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These comments are so good.

    Just wait till you get some anon who rants about equality and better lifeisms. I'm all about brown power but I want to kill my 7am guatamalan (it's miami, mexicans run scarce here) landscapers too.

    ;) ps; my abuela has the same door mat! She doesn't even know what it means but she thinks it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is it w/you asians being racist?

    ...did that read racist?

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.