Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blah-humbug: An Atheist's Guide to Christmas






Here's all the embellishment I can muster. I just can't seem to get it up for the holidays anymore. Charlie Manson kinda looks like Jesus, no?




Our Christmas tradition consists of switching on the fireplace, spiking the eggnog, and popping in the TV Funhouse Christmas Day episode.





Merry, merry to you & yours, though. Don't let my big rubbery one spoil all your fun!


xoxo,
g.


(Confession: My "x-mas tree" is up all year 'round. Lights, JA ornaments, and all.)

7 comments:

  1. Your big rubbery one is delish. Particularly the branches part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a cubby for my tv...

    ReplyDelete
  3. why thank you, m'lady!

    really, celia? i want a tv that's not three feet deep :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was at your house instead of my MIL's. *Do not tell her I said that.* *I am in so much trouble already.* *Jeez.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ESB, your secret is safe with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what color is that wall? we are repainting, and um, i LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.