Thursday, December 03, 2009

Desultory Delights: No. 4



♥ Why can't my living room look like this?
♥ The inside of my head looks like this girl's head right now.
♥ I like reusable things that look disposable.
♥ If I were forced to use just one font for the rest of my life...
♥ I agree with Niedzviecki on Twitter, "...we want the feeling of connection without the weight of being expected to do something.”
♥ Just can't seem to get Jayne in this Ann Sofie Back jacket out of my head!
♥ Still totally obsessed with the Margiela tabis, but these silver ones put me over the edge.
♥ Don't really understand what's going on in this picture, but I want it.
♥ Remember Orbitz? The Laura Gomez photo above reminds me of my favorite childhood drink.


1 comment:

  1. Bokeh + Kermit the Frog = awesomeness

    www.maximumglogg.blogspot.com/2009/10/we-heart-heartsand-kermit.html

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.