Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 things

Zee Claw always spoils me with awards & fun memes. 


10 things that make me happy:
  1. the desert rain. the smell. the feel.
    the way the entire world looks completely alien.
  2. when r picks me up and spins/carries me around.
  3. sending and receiving snail mail.
  4. curling up with a good book.
  5. a stiff cocktail at the end of a long day.
  6. the warm embrace of my parents.
  7. uncontrollable laughter, the lizzing kind.
  8. diminutives. someone called me "peanut" yesterday
    and i was over. the. moon. 
  9. the crackling loop of a record.
  10. nuzzing a small, warm animal.
10 people to share the love with:
  1. stop it right now
  2. east side bride
  3. gnarlitude
  4. first milk
  5. lucy meyle
  6. now voyager
  7. mise en scene
  8. royal quiet deluxe
  9. on library nights
  10. that's lovely
Rules: List ten things that makes you happy and do one of them today. 
Then link to the person who tagged you and pass this little bit of love on to 10 others.
Play along, but only if you want.

11 comments:

  1. i've never seen desert rain but i just added it to my to-do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know who ♥s you.
    I ♥ all the rad folks on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I desperately need to be picked up and spun around all of the sudden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzing.
    Getting called peanut is the nicest.
    Lub you back, cornichon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE LIZZING KIND! Hahaha. I was definitely going to start using that word daily but I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this rain is something else. definitely bringing out some strange tendencies over here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'M LIZZING! I'M LIZZING!

    i'm so honored to be chosen and listed among all of those awesome blogpeople.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for listing me! My 10 things are listed on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. as a liz, I totally don't get it but I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lizzing = laughing + whizzing ♥

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.