Monday, February 22, 2010

For the Archives: Misc.

a few exchanges we had last week:
"i want wings."
"so you can fly?"
"no, chicken wings."

"i'm eating fruit snacks."
"what? you're waiting for sex?"

[rummaging in closet]
"i need a good luck charm. do you have any?"
"there are no such things as good luck charms. you're the superstitious one in this family."
"oh, nevermind, i found one. [holds up gold horseshoe necklace] it's a horseshoe. it's gotta be good luck."
"it wasn't good luck for christopher reeves, just ask him..."
"isn't he dead?"
"exactly."
(bolded, me)

3 comments:

  1. Damnit, you did it again, I nearly peed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the "wings" question I immediately thought you were searching for sanitary napkins. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I got here. Let me think...

    Yes! It was like this:
    mackink.blogspot.com ---->
    royalquietdeluxe.blogspot.com ---->
    woolgatheringandmiscellany.blogspot.com!

    Anyway. I'm glad I found this spot! : )

    xox,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.