Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oops, I did it again

♥ FUCK ♥ For the 4th year in a row, I've blanked on Valentine's. Blergh! At least this year, I didn't make plans with anyone else. My better half sent me flowers to my work on Friday. I thought nothing of it because "just because" is part of his awesome repertoire. As a coworker was bidding farewell late Friday night, she wished me a happy valentine's day. It went something like this:

"What?! When's Valentine's Day?"
"Uhh, Sunday. That's why you got flowers today, dummy."
"Oh, shit! Goddammit! It happened AGAIN."

R also gifted me these adorable Walter Bosse nesting hedgehogs! My request for a real hedgehog a few months ago was adamantly denied. These little buddies are better suited for me anyhow.

In other news, happy new year! I think it's time for me to make some Chinese New Year resolutions. Hahahahaha. Hope you have a good one!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. the hedgehog rules. happy chinese new year and valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT A HEDGEHOG! Or nesting hedgehogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute hedgies! Kung Hei Fat Choi & happy belated Valentine's day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a chocolate butt plug?
    (phone blogging ain't easy- sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy hedgie!
    He's so thoughtful, flowers plus a really great gift is rare in my world.
    He sounds mushy enough for the both of you.
    All I got my boy this year was a card that said, " I wheelie like you". He got hung up on the word like. They're like emotional ladies sometimes- blegh.


    Miss you to pieces....I'm nothing w/o my webstie.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.