Friday, March 12, 2010

Girls, Girls, Girls


Why Mouse loves being a girlmouse/girls in general: 
multiple orgasms
girls still have to fight every minute for lots of the things given to boys offhand, and we nevertheless achieve awesomeness over and over. go girls.
Why Elissa loves being a girl/girls in general:
They can be the most wonderfully sarcastic of creatures. They are always fighting against adversity. Also, although I am straight, I appreciate a nice pair of boobs (in an aesthetic sense, not a sexual sense. Boobs of all shapes and sizes).

I get to say "cunt" without sounding like a douchebag; I get to have relations with boys without having to take it up the back way; I can embrace the pretty and the cute when I want. 


TRUE DAT. Thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Now that International Wimmin Day is over for another year, I can make a confession: I would really, really love to have a penis. How much fun would that be? I would just be playing with it all the time. Still, I like being a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate myself for saying this but when I was little (maybe 5 or 6) I thought the only good reason to be a girl, was the fact you got to wear the marriage dress.

    The female form is delicious. Boobs are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uglygirl, may i suggest getting yourself a strap-on? you won't regret it. i promise.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.