Saturday, July 10, 2010

Heavy


A partial list of things that bother me more than they should:
  • That dream I had the other night
  • Kate Moss & Pete Doherty's breakup
  • That time you* said that I don't know how good I have it
  • The way my teeth feel today, a bit loose, like an insecure nightmare
  • People who are/or appear to be lonely
  • The appearance of my armpits
  • That time I forgot to feed my neighbor's dog for a weekend when I was 12
  • The fact that you died alone, because of me
  • The way I treated you in the past
*yous have been used interchangeably throughout

12 comments:

  1. gracie, i love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you have great armpits and just don't know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tough to have a 'dillo on your head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm really self conscious about my armpits. everyone thinks it's strange and no one believes that armpits can be fat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dreamed the other night that my dad was gay and had a super-annoying boyfriend who was obsessed with toile. deeply unsettling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post makes me moody...maybe because i've been having those dreams too.

    ...okay time to toughen up...and pull on those old roller derby skates.

    ;0

    ReplyDelete
  7. why did this make me tear up a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  8. s! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (embarassing)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fuck kate moss. what about susan sarandon and tim robbins?

    (I have great armpits, everyone says so).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I often wonder when I'm going to get over everything that makes me feel guilty, even after 5-10 years have passed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. weightlessness ia might heavy

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.