Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Prada's Platforms // Thackeray's Globules


Dear Max, 

I am sorry to say that I have secretly found out that Mr. Blume is having an affair with Miss Cross. My first suspicions came when I saw them frenching in front of her house. And then I knew for sure when they went skinny dipping in Mr. Blume's swimming pool, giving each other handjobs while you were taking a nap on the front porch.

Why am I telling you this now? Because you're such a good friend. Take care, pal.

Fondly,

Dirk Calloway


6 comments:

  1. Oh man. Can you explain, I'm v. confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh ha ha poor Max. "I like your nurse's uniform, guy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. when are these combos going to make you famous?

    ...seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. s, I WISH!!! internet stardom has eluded me. :(

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.