Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Things I saw:


On the drive home today, bleary eyed, I spied:
  1. A girl with one arm in a lime green tank top hollering at and running after a man with cut off sleeves on a red and black bike with a brown dachshund tied to a white rope at his side
  2. A man in a faded black t-shirt with an equally faded black backwards baseball cap screaming and punching the back passenger side window of a green Corolla-ish car with rust on its bumper in the parking lot of a Circle K
Follow up questions:
  1. How can I ever expect to own a "dachshund," if I can't even/ever spell it?
  2. There must be significant statistical evidence to support the fact that Circle K's are more prone to criminal activity than any other gas station/convenient store franchise, right?

6 comments:

  1. Around here, it's the Village Pantry that you avoid at night, not necessarily because of one armed women.

    *achem* In other news, I thought of you when I saw this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/56285773/armadillo-3-graphic-printed-on-ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude,

    Re: dachshunds DON'T DO IT. The Rat Weasel, though, being a mix is 100% dachshund as far as temperament and personality go and drives us bonkers. Yes she is a people lover (GIVE ME ATTENTION NOW, NOW NOW), but very barky, most particular upon sighting other dogs or humans. Oh and stubborn and naughty, which if we had a yard would be more manageable. I wish she'd gotten the chihuahua personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Bill and Ted say, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMANDA! BILL & TED WAS FILMED IN AZ! IF YOU EVER VISIT WE CAN GO TO THAT CIRCLE K!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND BOWL ON THE LANE WHERE NAPOLEON BOWLED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BIP,

    Why ever would that remind you of me????? Oh I miss the VP. We don't have those here. I love that chicken.

    G

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.