Saturday, November 06, 2010

Eye candy




Before I was called into get 10 glaucoma puffs shot into each eye because I kept flinching... 

Lenscrafter sales dudie who looked like the weird British Office/Extras Guy: What kind of glasses are you looking for?
Me: I don't know if I need glasses yet.


After I was called into get 10 glaucoma puffs shot into each eye because I kept flinching...

Lenscrafter sales dudie who looked like the weird British Office/Extras Guy:  So, do you need glasses?
Me: Dr. said they're optional.
Lenscrafter sales dudie who looked like the weird British Office/Extras Guy: Well, do you OPT to get them?


ps. I'd OPT to get these Prisms in a  heartbeat!
pps. Listened to Jerky Boys before appt.

5 comments:

  1. jerky boys?! like the prank calls??

    ReplyDelete
  2. totes.

    "i'll bring all of my glasses and all of my shoes."

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did not opt... yet... maybe i'll just enjoy my glasses free years (and save money?) i did, afterall, get my eyeballs lasered for a reason. #lasig

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.