Pats on the back all the way around! 2010 was a tough old bag, no? Well, good riddance! I have this Pollyanna feeling that 2011 is going to be stellar. You can take me behind the woodshed if it turns out otherwise.
I can't recall if I made new year's resolutions last year... if I did, I couldn't find them. Oops. I was probably sick of failing at all of them and threw in the towel. I figured I'd go a little easier on myself this year.
11 GOALS FOR 2011:
- Do not take the elevator to your 2nd floor office
in your 3 story building, you lazy piece of shit.
- Send your loved ones birthday letters.
- Read at least 5 books.
- Write at least 4 letters each month.
- Finally get that molar from grade school electroplated
& made into a necklace.
- Volunteer for Meals on Wheels. I ♥ shut ins.
- Make (and keep) 3 new friends.
- Make a zine.
- Take a cooking class.
- Work on a five year plan.
- Start a band.
Happy New Year, buds! Thanks for being so awesome to me in 2010. I'm more grateful than you'll ever know.