Friday, December 31, 2010

WE DID IT!

YOU GUYS! WE DID IT!

Pats on the back all the way around! 2010 was a tough old bag, no? Well, good riddance! I have this Pollyanna feeling that 2011 is going to be stellar. You can take me behind the woodshed if it turns out otherwise.

I can't recall if I made new year's resolutions last year... if I did, I couldn't find them. Oops. I was probably sick of failing at all of them and threw in the towel. I figured I'd go a little easier on myself this year.

11 GOALS FOR 2011:
  1. Do not take the elevator to your 2nd floor office
    in your 3 story building, you lazy piece of shit.
  2. Send your loved ones birthday letters.
  3. Read at least 5 books.
  4. Write at least 4 letters each month.
  5. Finally get that molar from grade school electroplated
    & made into a necklace.
  6. Volunteer for Meals on Wheels. I ♥ shut ins.
  7. Make (and keep) 3 new friends.
  8. Make a zine.
  9. Take a cooking class.
  10. Work on a five year plan.
  11. Start a band.
Happy New Year, buds! Thanks for being so awesome to me in 2010. I'm more grateful than you'll ever know.

20 comments:

  1. I can particularly relate to number 7.
    And number 8 has recently been a goal of mine!
    Actually, this whole list is pretty stellar.

    I salute you from my lonely new year's eve couch -- Harry & Sally say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I want to be in a band too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment just evaporated into the internether. Fuck.

    Resolution - say fuck less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit, I forgot what I wrote in the first comment. Anyway, feel free to write me a letter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. e, i have more than a letter for you. thanks for being so patient with me.

    xoxoxoo,
    g

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be one of your new friends. And you don't have to do a thing. Check!

    ReplyDelete
  7. make a zine....oh, count me in.

    p.s. you are doing a lovely job with 7. thank you for that. i've enjoyed our blossom bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got it, amanda! we have one hell of a name already picked out. now, for some songs! :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LPC & s. thank you! i'm so glad to be getting to know both of you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to be in your band. i can play the guitar.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FRACK!!!!!! I wish you lived here Naurnie. That's all that we're missin'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my favorite would be #5, but if you start a band i want a t-shirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, #7. i am so bad at #7.

    ReplyDelete
  14. celia, is it because we're scorpios?

    cevd ♥ will post the results! gotcha on the tshirt biz. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I need to start a band too. no clue what I will be doing in it but I really need to start a band. let;s have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i almost joined a band in college. since i couldn't play any instruments i was assigned the egg. we practiced once, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you just snuck in "start a band." No bigs.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.