- A manifesto: How to be a Woman in Any Boys' Club
- Love is in the air! My lovelies, Jayne & Melody are both getting hitched! Jayne got a freaking Hermes CDC ring, so righteous.
- A self-inflicted Selby reject that made me chortle
- Design Crisis' version of Baby Got Back
- Redonkulous (yet beautiful) letterpress business cards
- A fun name anagram generator. Mine's VILLAIN'S COURAGE ...muhahaha, what's yours?
- Whenever I'm in the doldrums, I walk to the break room and this photo on the vending machine cheers me up without fail (as does the shock of sodium and/or sugar I hoover). Doth he not resemble Jellineck from Strangers with Candy?!
- The desert sky has been incredibly breathtaking as of late; so much so that I'm a hazard on the road!
- Lastly, it was my dad's 72nd birthday, you guys. It's been over 1.5 years and he has exceeded his original prognosis! We got him this scotch/cigarette/basketball cake and a fancy bottle of scotch to celebrate. Hey, if you're living on borrowed time, live it up, right?
I love you! Happy Thursday!