Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Give 'em the Boot

I just need to rave for a second about how amazing these No. 7 Boots face wipes by way of Target are! I haven't had a breakout since I've started using them, and I've tried everything under the sun (short of those acne systems they hock during Teen Mom 2 commercial breaks).

Anyhow, I was stricken with one of those fucking brilliant (but alas, impractical) ideas in the shower this morning. (Why do they always seem to occur the shower?) I should spread my aunt's ashes on the Wheel Of Fortune studio lot at Sony Studios(BTW, how wonderfully apropos is their retro website?!) 

R took it one step further (what I love most about him) and said that I should break into Vanna White's dressing room and put it in her loose powder! Hahahaha. Then she could be ON her favorite show! Hey! Vanna could use those No. 7 wipes to remove my aunt from her face. Voilà, full circle.

Upon my expiration, I'd like you to please do the following:

10 comments:

  1. that quote is awesome. putting her ashes in Vanna White's loose powder is so fantastically morbid....and I'm definitely going to try those wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE, I think you just saved my 30 something skin. I'm at the end o' my (albiet short) rope with break-outs. I am getting myself to the Target stat. I hear good things about their intensive line filler too -FYI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, your ideas for your aunt's ashes: BRILLIANT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaaaaank yooooouuuuuu Graaaaaaaace!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you. i've even tried THOSE systems. the south and my skin just DO NOT GET ALONG. i will buy these, and then move back west. forever.

    also. vana white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps. Works wonder for makeup brushes, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just called to say I love you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use Boots products too. They have this shimmery face shit that I use instead of lotion. They're great.

    I can't bring myself to watch Teen Mom, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Taylor: Good, don't. It's poison.

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.