Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Adieu, hairshirt



I bid you adieu, hairshirt. I'm not really sure why I thought I needed a hairshirt to begin with. I supposed I was fond of the idea of strolling around the house without a shirt on, but still maintaining a degree of hippy modesty.

Within the span of ten minutes or so on Saturday, my once beloved hairshirt turned into a pentecostalesque burden. So, tonight, I've an appointment for hacking. T'was fun while it lasted. Now I can say that I did it.

Commence the age old battle royale: bangs or no bangs?

5 comments:

  1. I have bangs (not that we call them that here) and am a long-term bang advocate since high school days. The problem is that EVERYONE seems to be wearing them these days - indie chick singers are all sporting bangs in their video clips. I accompanied my bang-less friend to a somewhat hipsterish party and she told me, "I feel so uncool, I don't have a fringe."

    Still, go the bangs. You're supercute either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, stylist talked me into waiting until the brutal summer is over to get bangs again.

    <3<3

    Thanks for the great advice, anyway. I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANNA SEE THE AFTER PHOTOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANNA SEE WHAT YOU BUILD WITH THE HAIR

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.