Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Searchy Searchersons


Guys, please forgive me if this is presumptuous, but I think I may have the best keyword searches ever. I mean, I'm sure yours are fine and good and all, but check some of these sweet honeys out:
  • small cunt
  • iggy pop nude
  • tracy morgan belly
  • ann margret nipple
  • hot men with chihuahuas
  • gay men knee socks short pants
  • puffy assholes (#1 of About 11,400,000 results!) 
  • life is a series of commas not periods (a McConaughey quote)
  • crackwhore monthly (#1 of About 167,000 results!)
  • naked women and naked asses and boobs
  • black as midnight on a moonless night
  • הרפס לתינוק (Hebrew for herpes baby)
  • diamond encrusted teeth
  • ambien side effects
  • david lynch haircut
  • jaw wired shut
  • possum poop
  • shut in
Do you ever look at your keyword analyses? My drug of choice is StatCounter.com. 

17 comments:

  1. haha i laughed so hard at these, particularly the "puffy assholes!" my keywords aren't entertaining at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, hahaha. NUMBER 1!!!!!!! my internet legacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 in puffy assholes AND crackwhore monthly searches, even coming in ahead of Southpark in the second one. You are truly a force to be reckoned with! Congratulations are in order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. You got the reference! Do you think if I contacted Matt and Trey, they'd give me tickets to Book of Mormon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is amazing.

    yesterday at work we were talking about being "locked up abroad" and i googled "movie about turkish prison with boob on the glass". i couldn't remember the name "midnight express".

    also, never google image search for robert mapplethorpe while at work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite. For realz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha what the fuck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Probably 4 front row seats to the Book of Mormon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. +Naurnie, awesome. I now, people might get redirected here when they google, "movie about turkish prison with boob on the glass"! Thanks!!

    +kat, theeeeeeeeeeeenks! so fun! they make me laugh out loud sometimes.

    +nikki, SRSLY.

    +Roberto', I shall write a letter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this reminded me of my favorite thing -- to get loaded and watch hill billies drain cysts and/or remove parasites on youtube. it's disgusting, and i can't believe they film it (everyone's got an iphone these days). i guess i also can't believe i admitted this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, dude, are you on google+? we should start a hangout and watch those videos together. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohohohohohaaaaaaaaaa naked women and naked asses and boobs!
    I had 'poodle penis' as a pretty popular search for a bit...not as awesome, but still pretty awesome??

    ReplyDelete
  13. +holly, that is a GREAT one! sickos...

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!
    THIS JUST IN: New favorite keyword!!

    future armadillos

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.