Sunday, September 18, 2011

Inbox Gold

Three plus years ago, I received the following WORK email. 
It's still, hands down, my favorite.



-----Original Message-----
From: Patrice B********-C*****
Sent: Thu 4/12/2007 10:10 AM
To: DL.ORG.UC.SEE.APP
Subject: Thank You!

Thank you for your wonderful card and kind words of inscription
celebrating my achievement. I am so blessed to have such great and
caring colleagues.  



In the words of McDonalds.."baa daa dut duh dah. I'm lovin' it!"   :-)

Patrice B********-C*****
Office of the Executive Director


7 comments:

  1. I must be stupid, but I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baa daa dut duh dah!!
    could it be a 20 nugget day?! ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice... but i think within all the emails you get there must be far better ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is even better than the lost and founds!
    Do they still send those?

    ReplyDelete
  5. +anon, "in the words of McDonalds"... the quoting of a fast food chain...

    +WPZ, you siren! you nugget siren!

    +kristy, best WORK email, sorry i failed to specify...

    +RIGHT??? they don't sent those anymore because M.C. works for me now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. +Nell--- i should make her send those again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds like an email I've gotten from my mother

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.