- Martha Stewart says "fuck" (21:12) and Marissa Mayer laughs like a stoner throughout
- Hands down, my all time favorite clip of a woman who just wants to party being interviewed on the street. Remember Google Video?! Pre-YouTube acquisition. The world was a different place back then. [Warning: NSFW]
- Disturbing video of Arkansas Judge William Adams beating his teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet. The rest of her uploads cobble together an interesting and rather sad narrative. [Warning: Violence]
- Pulitzer Prize winning author Jennifer Egan pulls a piece of white fuzz from her shirt (27:44) and talks about her amazing book, A Visit from the Goon Squad [Warning: Spoilers]
- A Marla Singer makeup tutorial,"I haven't been fucked like that since grade school" is still one of the best movie quotes ever.
- A thirsty baby armadillo seeks water from a hose
- Everyone's probably seen Marcel the Shell by now. I'm obsessed with the quote, "Guess why I smile a lot? Uh, cuz it's worth it." thanks to my girl Naurnie.
- My better half's band, Garage Shock, covering the legendary Mummies
- The only reason (in my estimation) that YouTube exists, CAT VIDEOS. Preferably angry, Japanese, playing the keyboard, and/or animated.
I drafted the first part of this post a couple of weeks ago. Since then, I got to film MY VERY OWN JAPANESE CAT VIDEO!
While strolling around Shinjuku looking for a Mister Donut to kill a couple hours before meeting our friend Yuki, I was tempted by a girl holding a large placard plastered with adooooooooooooorable cat photos. I spontaneously dragged Ryan and Makito up the stairs and into the Calico Cat Cafe. This is some bucket list shit right here.
(GAWD, is there anything worse than hearing your own voice on a recording?! Plz don't judge.)