Friday, December 09, 2011

The Almighty Spongester Challenge

My little buddy
ZEE BACKSTORY:
I first learned about Spongster when they followed me on Twitter. After seeing a few hilarious tweets, I clicked through only to discover the product of my dreams. If you know me at all, you know that I love a good dry sponge


My problem before was that I had a single sponge caddy with shitty suction cups. My Good Sponge was dry as a bone, but my Evil Sponge was left to fester and flop about the sink. So, alas, I bought a Spongester and it makes me happy every time I see it. Best buy of 2011, hands down.


[This is not a sponsored post. I only wish to spread the gospel of Spongester. The Creator has generously obliged to host a contest & giveaway on W&M.] 


ZEE RULES:
To win your own Spongster and possibly have your words put into production, alls you have to do is leave a comment with creative names for the "Good Sponge"/"Evil Sponge" shelves and your contact information. 

No guarantee, but the winning entry could be put into production! Isn't that exciting? Your brain nuggets physically residing in strangers homes all over the world. The winner will be chosen by Spongester and announced on January 15th.  
ZEE FINE PRINT:
All entries are for entertainment purposes only. Any submitted names could be used on a Spongester in a commercial production. By submitting a suggested name or improvement, the contestant agrees to forfeit any claim to royalty, ownership,intelectual property, invention, trademark, copyright  or other restrictions for the use of the name.


...OR if these terms freak you out, get your own here.

10 comments:

  1. Can't think of a name right now but I'm sure the Good Sponge is "More Absorbent Than An Anal Tampon".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unstinkster - less smelly than your little brother.

    ---
    pick me!! I need this horribly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good sponge = Protagonist
    Evil sponge = Antagonist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good sponge: Dr. Jekyll
    Evil Sponge: Mr. Hyde

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING THING.



    fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the good sponge: elizabeth
    the bad sponge: jessica

    once a unicorn, always a unicorn,
    LMO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, my vote is definitely for elizabeth and jessica, hands down. But seriously: this is my dream product! How did you KNOW??

    ReplyDelete
  8. the good sponge: angel sponge
    the bad sponge: devil sponge

    ReplyDelete

The divine PB&J in me, salutes the divine PB&J in you.